Corporate Accounts Travel Management
Our Travel Management account managers are responsible for helping you achieve a successful travel programme – your goals are their goals.
Your account manager will provide the following value-driven services:
- Custom implementation management
- Travel policy assessment and compliance
- Travel reporting metrics established for effective management
- Process improvement analysis
- Cost-reduction programmes
- Consolidating travel programmes
- Program strategy reviews with key performance indicators and savings analysis
- Customisable reporting
- Incident response management
- Support with travel risk management
- Support with logistics management
- Assistance with supplier relations and negotiation
- Custom billing solutions
- Research, benchmarking and best practice guidance
Starting with account implementation and continuing throughout the relationship, your account manager provides strategic direction, programme management, problem-solving and customer support for all aspects of your programme. In essence, the our account manager becomes your working partner, immersing himself in your business, asking questions and taking on your challenges as his own.
At the heart of our account management discipline is the ability to analyse data and provide meaningful reporting that can help you get maximum value from your travel spend. With extensive experience in indentifying areas of cost-reduction, they will provide ongoing assessment and make recommendations for improvement.
We specialize in full-service business travel management