Travel Risk Management
It’s been said many times that corporate travel is one of the top two to three controllable expenses in a company.
Our travel risk management includes:
- Travel-related news updates
- Travel alerts on significant or escalating events
- Traveller tracking reports in real-time
- 24-hr emergency after-hours service, available 24/7/365
- Operational support to rebook flights that have been rescheduled
or assist with accommodation and ground support
At Peninsula, traveler safety and security are our first especially during this Covid-19 pandemic and beyond. Because the world is an unpredictable place and the industry sectors serve are often operating in challenging, dangerous areas, we keep a watchful eye on our travelers throughout the life of their journey. We do this through real-time traveller tracking based on a single technology platform to ensure accuracy. In addition, we can send messages to mobile devices, alerting travellers of changes to their travel or issues that may arise on their route.
We specialize in full-service business travel management